วันเสาร์ที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

New Game Devil May Cry 5 'TGS 2011 Trailer' TRUE-HD QUALITY

New Game Devil May Cry 5 'TGS 2011 Trailer' TRUE-HD QUALITY
Capcom released this New gameplay trailer for Devil May Cry @ TGS 2011.
Platforms: Playstation 3 & Xbox 360
Publisher: Capcom

I'm sick and tired of all these whiny bitches crying about the new look of Dante. I'm a huge fan of the DMC series and i'll say I wasn't pleased about the new look either but I got over it. You people gotta admit that the gameplay looks freakin insane for a DMC game dare I say more so than DMC 3.
When all is said and done I bet we ALL can agree this game even with the Gay looking Dante will still turn out better than DMC2.
Because you know they have been real saints and genius with there recent games and DLC's, What could possible go wrong?




I kinda like this new Dante...of course old one is better but this one has its own style.He is not supposed to look and move like old Dante.He is different person.Only similiarities are that name and White Hair in his DT.Soo i ll DEFINITLY give it a chance just because it IS ANOTHER DMC game.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น